The Kinder Garden School has carefully defined programs, curricula, and activities which will lead to the accomplishment of Our Goals:
- Provide a disciplined, caring, and safe environment.
- Develop a positive active relationship with parents and community.
- Provide state of the art facilities that support learning.
- Facilitate professional development to maintain a quality staff.
- Maintain a continuous attitude geared toward improvement, innovation, and excellence.
- Provide challenging, relevant, and developmentally appropriate curricula that promote individual achievement and growth.
- Build an educational structure focusing on the physical, emotional, cognitive, and social needs of each individual child.
BEST OF PARENTING
ITEEA STEM SCHOOL
OHIO DESIGNATED STEM SCHOOL